With a donation of food, you are helping us keep our warehouse shelves stocked with non-perishable staple groceries for distribution through our programs and 150 partner organizations. As we head into the winter months, the need for high quality food is higher than ever. Please see below for the locations around Sonoma County where you can drop off food donations this holiday season.
REDWOOD EMPIRE FOOD BANK DONATION BARRELS LOCATIONS
- Anytime fitness - Larkfield (through November 21st)
- Aqus Cafe in Petaluma
- Cooperage Brewing in Santa Rosa (They are also donating $1 for every pound of food they receive).
- G & C Auto Body – Sonoma County and Ukiah
- Midstate Construction offices in Petaluma
- Parkpoint Health Clubs
- The Berger Center & Activity Center at Oakmont Village
- Orange Theory in Rohnert Park
- Orange Theory at Coddingtown Center (Santa Rosa)
- Sonoma County Redwood Credit Union locations
- Sonoma County Sparc locations
- Mercy Wellness (year-round)
- Oliver’s Markets (year-round)
- Sonoma County Whole Foods Markets (year-round)
- Sonoma County Library - Northwest Santa Rosa & Rincon Valley branches (year-round)
The most-needed food items right now are: Canned Tuna, Canned Chicken Peanut Butter, Rice, Pasta, Oats, Dry Beans, and Low Sugar Cereal. Please NO glass, perishable items, open items, homemade items or items past their “use before” date.
For questions, please email email@example.com