Thank you for your interest in volunteering as a group at the Redwood Empire Food Bank! Volunteers are critical to Ending Hunger in Our Community. Every month we rely on their generous support, which would otherwise require the work of 45 full-time staff members.
4 Benefits to Volunteering as a Group
- Stronger Teams: Volunteering together enhances camaraderie and teamwork.
- Feel-Good Factor: Giving back is rewarding. It leaves people feeling fulfilled and happy—boosting morale and sense of purpose.
- Skill Development: Develop new skills in teamwork, communication, and problem-solving.
- Create Memories: Make lasting memories while making a difference.
2 Ways to Volunteer:
- Warehouse: Come to our warehouse at 3990 Brickway Blvd., Santa Rosa where you’ll sort fresh produce or staple pantry items, or pack food boxes. We’ll provide the jams, you provide the workforce!
- Food Distribution: Have your group meet at one of our 300 food distribution sites where you’ll hand out groceries to food recipients.