You may bring food donations to the Redwood Empire Food Bank, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. For a list of alternate drop-off locations, please click on the map for an interactive Google search. Please call ahead to confirm business hours and site information.
Our most needed items are:
- Tuna & Canned Meat
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Soups, Stews & Chili
- Rice & Dry Beans
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables
- High Protein Granola Bars
- Trail Mix or Nuts
- Pureed Vegetables for Toddlers
- Ensure for Toddlers or Seniors
Some general guidelines:
- Please no glass items, which can break.
- Please no perishable items like dairy, meat, chicken, fish, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Check that items are still within their “Use before” date.
- We can only accept unopened items. We can accept opened packages if the internal packaging is still intact.
- We cannot accept home-made or home-canned items.